Tuesday, 3 April 2012

Elf Mystery package!

There was a deal on over the weekend where if you spent £10 on the ELF website you got a mystery bag worth £10 Free!
So Me being Me loving stuff like this just had to do it!
Heres the entirety of what came in my post today!
I was excited to open my bag not knowing what was in there! I'm happy with what they sent me! :) 
In my mystery bag I got a Studio Cream Blush, A nail polish, another blush, and A cream eyeshadow duo! 
I have already tried out and swatched the products cos I had to know what they were like! I'm loving the colours they sent me too!
To qualify for my mystery package I ordered a Studio lip Stain, My favourite ever lipstick, Brow and mascara gel, a blush, bronzer and a Smudging brush!
All in all, my package made me very happy today :)

No comments:

Post a Comment