Wednesday, 24 April 2013

Hayley Williams Still Into You Makeup!

Hey there! Just lately I've been OBSESSED with paramore's new song, still into you, even more so, Hayley's makeup in the video! I tried hard to find a decent picture of the makeup but I couldn't, so I interpreted it for myself :)
Here it is, I hope you enjoy!
I'm thinking about filming a youtube tutorial for this too!
She definately has a green/blue and pink on the lids and a elongated liner, the face is flawless with tons of pink blush and a bright light pink lipstick! I loved it and this look is actually very flattering even if it may not be suitable for everyone, everyday. Although I'd wear it haha!
Thanks for reading :)
x

1 comment:

  1. I'm totally late to this post but wow girl this is the best SIY makeup Ive seen yet out of all the tutorials and what not. Let me know if you ever do a video. Im including a link to this post in my DIY paint drip tights on my blog and in my tutorial video. :) http://ohmygoshheaven.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete